Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shoes - Dessert


Christian Louboutin says: 



"I did not really choose the red sole. Its more like the red sole came to me and had to stay with me. It started as a happy accident, which I kept. I was very inspired by pop art so all my drawings were really full of colors. So the first prototype arrives. Its very similar to my designs so I was very happy. But something was missing. Thank God I had this girl with me who was painting her nails. Grabbed 
her nailpolish - thank you to Chanel for that! I grabbed the nailpolish and I painted the sole."






No comments:

Post a Comment

2010, 2018, Blogging, Random, Technology, Receh

2010 Awal nge-blog itu karena siap siap kawin.. liat banyak temen2 dari forum weddingku  yang blogging... Idolaku adalah  blognya mba Tya...