Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finally... its a Transformers Party!!

Okay...
The pencil is written...
The theme to my Fatty Boy party is....

TRANSFORMERS swimming Party...

I decide not to drive the theme as I want like before..
Its His party hehehehe...

Okay... the Final summary...
a.  When : July 2nd 2011
b. What time: I'm thinking 4-ish...
c. Place --> Taman Puri Bintaro Clubhouse
d. Decoration --> Little balloon decoration, and banners.
e. Music --> seriously, He picked his own playlist.. I'm going to ask Om DJ Ferre buat bikin playlistnya... yang isinya antara lain: (ini dia pilih sendiri, via youtube and my cousin bb playlist)
- Dirty Bit by BEP
- Bass down low by The Cataracts
- Flyin like a G6 by Far East Movement
- On the floor by Jlo and Pitbull
- Bruno Mars
- David Guetta's
dan beberapa lagu yang sejenis...
f. Food --> Something from Coquelicot.. talk to PakD abt the choice, I'm stil thinking of BBQ, it all should be Goeeeyyy Cheesy, it has something to do with spicy and so on...
g. Drinks --> mmm... this is the best part...for the kids, Lychee ice tea from butterflyonarainbow and for the adults.. mmm.. I like Karen party... and I wonder I got contact for the Suppliers, and the bartender I knw very well.. soo.. I'm thinking of a mini bar, near the pool... hehehehe
h. Goodies --> Still a clock... the tukang's is making it now... it the shape of bumblebee for boys.. and another shape for the girls :D
i. Welcome gift --> Autobot Emblem :D
j. Performance --> Kak Muna Puppet Show
k. Activities --> Swimming
l. Dessert table --> Lots and lots of sweet treats :D of course need to have the Panacotta form Karen, Red Velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting.
m. Bday Cake -> mmm.. i dunno abt this.. karena my mom not allowed me to buy the cake.. or choose.. or what.. hehehe..

Okay.. will continue tomorow... I'm about to sleepp noww :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

2010, 2018, Blogging, Random, Technology, Receh

2010 Awal nge-blog itu karena siap siap kawin.. liat banyak temen2 dari forum weddingku  yang blogging... Idolaku adalah  blognya mba Tya...