Monday, March 2, 2015

I'm Backkk...

its been a year since my last post to this blog.. a load of things happen since then...

apdet duyu yuksss:
- Gio yang unyu unyu udah berubah jadi pre teen the real pre teen... turning 10, he's a little gentlemen who tells me that smokin is really bad, hide my cigarettes, and so on.. he's precious and so handsome..
- my youngest... ckckck.. i am now survivin yes survivin 3 months of his "Terrific Two" phase.. he says that he's monkey, he loves pig no not pork but pig, he wants to do anything by himself but cant miss a part of my dress and when he lost sight of me.. he will scream yes scream IBAH LARASATI!!!! MANA IBAH LARASATI!! harus selengkap itu...
- me? i worked again donks.... setelah going trough some phase where im available at home only 2 days a week working for a timeshare now i choosejob on a IT company.. huahahahahahaha it company? bukan gue banget kannn.  manstaf kan... hahahaha..
- hubs? workin his way back to entertainment, joined one management but yeah let see until the end of march lah...

witsssss udah jam 4.51 ahahaha better pack my bags... i surely will update this blogs regularly lagihh.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2010, 2018, Blogging, Random, Technology, Receh

2010 Awal nge-blog itu karena siap siap kawin.. liat banyak temen2 dari forum weddingku  yang blogging... Idolaku adalah  blognya mba Tya...